Hettler Insurance is one of the area’s fastest growing Independent Insurance Agencies working with thousands of families and hundreds of businesses. In order to continue our growth, we are relocating our business around Jan 1st, 2014 to 4432 South Loop 289 in Lubbock, TX.
This space, which is twice as large as our current location, will allow for growth in personnel/sales and will give our customers easier access to our facility. We believe our continued advertising campaign coupled with this high traffic location (with over 60,000 cars passing our building each day) will accelerate our growth in the coming years.
If you have the skill-set to fill the following described fun position, please call Ron Hettler to apply. Here is what we require:
1. Licensed General Agent – Property and Casualty
2. Working knowledge of underwriting process and creation of quotes for personal lines products.
3. Good command of the English language – both written and spoken.
4. Ability to make risk management recommendations to customers based upon good knowledge of how policies apply to customer’s situations.
5. Ability to use insurance agency computer systems.
6. Confident disposition with a healthy need for knowledge. Not afraid to receive constructive criticism.
7. Understanding of the banking system, how to make change, and take payments with EFT and Credit cards.
8. Friendly fun personality.
9. High School Diploma or GED
Here are pluses that would increase the likelihood of you working with us:
1. Knowledge of AMS360
2. Knowledge of EZLynx quoting
3. Working knowledge of the underwriting of our carriers which include Travelers, Safeco, MetLife, Hartford, Republic, Progressive, Foremost, and Kemper.
4. Commercial Lines experience as well.
5. Life and Health license.
6. Bi-lingual (Spanish preferred)
This is a salaried position with employee benefits provided. Salary is dependent upon skillset and experience.
No phone calls please. To apply, email resume’ to [email protected]