Texas Business Insurance
Insurance coverage that protects your company – so you can get back to business
Hettler Insurance Agency is deeply connected to businesses in our community. We are leaders of the Lubbock Business Association, long-time members of the Chamber of Commerce, and have served Lubbock and the rest of Texas since 1992.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple carriers and comparing coverage and prices to find the best value for your business.
Our Commitment to Lubbock
Lubbock is not only a great place to live, but a great place to work! We understand risks and challenges in the Hub City. Here are several insurance statistics that make Lubbock unique:
- Lubbock County is in the top 10 for commercial property damage due to wind, hail and dust storms
- Lubbock County is in the top 10 for commercial auto comprehensive claims due to weather.
- Lubbock County is in the top 10 for lightning storm damage
Our Commitment to Texas
Hettler Insurance Agency knows that Texas businesses face unique challenges. While Texas is often regarded as having the best business climate, there are risks of not protecting business assets and employees.
Here are some statistics that show the Lone Star state is in a class of its own:
- Texas set a record in 2015 for the highest catastrophic loss of property damage
- Texas is on track in 2016 to be the 1# state for insured loss due to storms (hail and flooding)
- Texas has the highest number of uninsured for health insurance
- Texas is the only state that does not require worker’s compensation insurance.
Commercial & Business Insurance
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Business Owner’s Policies – Combination package for small businesses
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Surety Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.