Business Owners Policy
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. You know you need to protect your business, in certain areas. You don’t, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where Hettler Insurance Agency can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, general liability and business interruption coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Business interruption coverage is an important component to a BOP, and can’t be purchased separately. Connected to your commercial property policy, it covers loss of business income following a natural disaster or other qualifying event.
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds
- Worker’s compensation options
- Property in transit
- Spoilage coverage for restaurants and caterers
- Debris removal coverage after extensive flood or fire damage
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable
Perhaps your online only business is prone to a data breach or cyber attack. Or, you need to add commercial auto insurance, with employees frequently driving on the job. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Hettler Insurance Agency will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs.
Choose from Multiple Carriers
Hettler Insurance Agency works with multiple carriers for BOP including Progressive, Merchants Insurance Group, Travelers, CNA and more. Ultimately, this allows our team to tailor a custom BOP to your coverage needs and budget. Not every business will qualify for a BOP, each carrier has different annual revenue limits and some offer affordable coverage to certain categories of businesses. Find out if you qualify.
Choose Hettler Insurance Agency
For close to 25 years, HIA has advised many businesses in Lubbock and greater West Texas on coverage, laws and claims. In addition to creating BPO policies, HIA also provides:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our carrier partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. HIA has a record of settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Hettler Insurance Agency for more information. Give us a call at 806-798-7800.